Subject: Getting to know your friends--Christmas edition
You all know the drill...you answer the questions and send back to me, and anybody else you want to answer the questions.
1. Egg Nog or Hot Chocolate?
Hot chocolate with marshmellows
2. Does Santa wrap presents or just sit them under the tree?
Mom and Dad wrap presents. Santa puts his by the tree unwrapped
3. Colored or white lights on tree/house?
White lights everywhere
4. Do you hang mistletoe?
I always forget
5. When do you put up your decorations?
The day after Thanksgiving. They come down the day after Christmas.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)?
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child:
My Dad taking his time drinking his coffee. It drove us kids crazy. We couldn't open presents until he was done. This became a game and treasured memory
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa?
Fourth grade from a mean red haired boy
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve?
Any gifts arriving in the mail are opened as soon as they arrive
10. How do you decorate your Christmas Tree?
The grandkids come over and decorate. The adults "rearrange" when the smaller ones drink their hot chocolate
11. Snow! Love it or Dread it?
12. Can you ice skate?
Not at all
13. Do you remember your favorite gift?
My daughter (born on Dec. 17) or my wedding set
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you?
Being with family.
15. What is your favorite Holiday Dessert?
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition?
Christmas morning at home with hubby and the kids.
17. What tops your tree?
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving?
Giving...but I do enjoy the presents, too.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song?
Mary Did You Know and Emmanuel (God With Us)
20. Candy Canes?
Can live with them or without them