1. What is your occupation? Detention Monitor and author
2. What color are your socks right now? not wearing any. I'm a hillbilly
3.What are you listening to right now? some stupid toy that I'd like to take a sledge hammer to.
4. What was the last thing you ate? Dark chocolate M & M's. (shhh. I'm on a diet)
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Yes. They're fun
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Have no idea
7. Last person you spoke to on the phone? My daughter Tina.
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Oh, yeah. She's my sister by heart
9. How old are you today? 44
10. Favorite drink? Cosmopolitan, but if I have to be good, it would be diet coke
11. What is your favorite sport to watch? Whatever my sons are playing
12. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, but right now I'm going natural. No grey yet, praise God.
13. Pets? 2 Dogs...Truly & Casey. 1 Cat...Trashcan, a fish - Floyd, two parakeets - Harry & Lloyd (get it) and a lizard-Dagon
14. Favorite food? That's a hard one
15. What was the last movie you watched? Superman returns. Did anyone catch the reference to Christ in this movie?
16. Favorite day of the year? Christmas
17. What do you do to vent anger? Yell (I know...not a good choice)
18. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie
19. What is your favorite fall or spring? spring
20. Hugs or kisses? Hugs
21. Cherries or Blueberries? Cherries
22. Do you want your friends to email you back? Not Sure
23. Who is most likely to respond? Not a clue
24. Who is least likely to respond? Again...not a clue
25. Living arrangements? Hubby, two sons and the animals
26. When was the last time you cried? This morning when I read a sad story about a little girl with leukemia who wanted to see Santa
27. What is on the floor of your closet? Shoes and stocking stuffer stuff
28. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Frankina
29. What did you do last night? Watched a movie and ate popcorn
30. Favorite smells? flowers and baking
31. What inspires you? God
32. What are you afraid of? Getting old (dumb, I know. It's going to happen)
33. Plain, cheese, spicy burgers? Cheese
34. Favorite dog breed? Cairn Terrier or German Shepherd
35. Number of keys on your key ring? 1,000?
36. How many years at your current job? going on 4
37. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
38. How many states have you lived in? 4, California, Oklahoma, Arkansas & Arizona. 5 if you count Germany
39. Favorite holidays? Christmas!!!!!!!!!
40. Ever driven a Motorcycle or heavy machinery? Not driven, but I've ridden a motorcycle and fallen off thanks to my cousin Keith>>