Thursday, February 09, 2012

A WRITER'S WORLD


I've been thinking and praying about what direction to take this blog in 2012, and feel led to take you on my publishing journey. I have set a goal of three books contracted, and want to share that journey with you. I'll be brutally honest, and hopefully, will help other aspiring authors.

After a disappointing month of January, when I was basically told that my writing stinks and I'll never get another contract, I put my keys to the keyboard, and typed up another proposal. This one is a 1908 Romantic Suspense. I'm having alot of fun writing the story and pray it finds a home.

Readers of my Summer Meadows series have been clamoring for a fourth book and will start plotting out a honeymoon mystery as soon as I hit send on this blog post. I hope you will join me a couple of times a week as I take this crazy journey called writing.

I will keep you posted on my progress and will post helpful links that will help you on your own journey.

No comments: