Wednesday, February 22, 2012

10,000 WHAT?


Read on an agent's blog that editors like an author to have 10,000 fans of their facebook page. Really? That's insane. I'm up to 266 and have no idea how to get more. So, tell all your friends to "like" me.

On the writing page...I sent in my 1908 Romantic Suspense to my agent, so the waiting game starts on A GILDED PROPOSAL. I started researching a story idea for LOVE FINDS YOU IN LOVELOCK, NEVADA, and wrote a few words on my newest historical, CLAIMING THE LUMBERJACK'S HEART.

I've been told by a few multi-published authors that an author should always be working on three stories. The one you're getting a proposal ready for, the one you're editing, and the one that is contracted. Well, I don't have a contract as we speak, so will work on writing a complete. Most likely the lumberjack story. If one of the proposals out there get contracted, then I will switch over.

No comments: