Wednesday, February 15, 2012

WRITERS' WORLD ANOTHER WEEK


I REALLY need to be consistant with this blog!

Last Friday, I had a tooth pulled, or rather, cut out, and have stitches in my mouth. Ouch. Needless to say, I haven't done much writing. What I have done is continued with my plotting for number four in the adventures of Summer Meadows. The title to book four will be MAUI MACADAMIA MADNESS. Funny, right? Fits right along with FUDGE-LACED FELONIES, CANDY-COATED SECRETS, and CHOCOLATE-COVERED CRIME. Let's pray I can write this within a reasonalble amount of time and that it is as well received as the first three books.

One thing I've learned in comparison between mysteries and non? You can not rush a mystery. NO seat-of-the-pants writing here. As in historicals, there needs to be a fair amount of preparation before you put pen to paper, or fingers to keyboard.

No comments: