Here are some fun questions I was sent.
Tired of all of those surveys made by High School kids?
'Have you ever kissed someone?'
'told someone you love them?'
Here are some questions for some people who are a little more mature... ok old folks like us!!!!
1. What bill do you hate paying the most? ALL of them!
2. What's the best place to eat a romantic dinner? P.F. Changs
3. Last time you Puked from Drinking? Never - have never been drunk
4. When is the last time you got drunk and danced on a bar? There's enough alcohol in the world to get me to do that!
5. Name of your First Grade Teacher? ?????
6. What do you really want to be doing right now? Enjoying some peace and quiet.
7. What did you want to be when you were growing up? A wife and mother who writes books!
8.How many colleges did you attend before you settled on the one you graduated from? none
9. Why did you wear the shirt that you have on right now? Just bought it yesterday!
10. Gas prices? Ridiculous!
11. If you could move anywhere and take someone with you where would you go and who? I want to live closer to my parents, if I could take my kids and grandkids with me.
13. Last thought before Falling asleep last night? God Help Me!
14. Favorite style of Underwear? Hanes Her Way
15. Favorite style of Underwear for the opposite sex? Boxer briefs
16. What Errand/Chore do you despise? Moping and bathtubs.
17. If you didn't have to work, what would you do? WRITING!
18. Get up early or sleep in? Depends on the night before
19. Your Favorite Cartoon Character? Mulan. She kicks butt.
20. Favorite NON sexual thing to do at night with a girl/guy is?
Carry on a good conversation
21. A secret that you wouldn't mind everyone knowing? But then it wouldn't be a secret . . .
22. What was your First Car? 1969 Chevy Impala. A putrid green
24. Your Favorite Lunch Meat? Ham
25. What do you get everytime you go into a Walmart? Probably pet supplies
26. Beach Or Lake? Beach
27. Do you think Marriage is an outdated ritual that was invented by people who died at 20? God santifies marriage.
28. Who do you Stalk on myspace? No one
29. Favorite Guilty Pleasure? M&M's and Starbucks
30. Favorite Movie you wouldnt want anyone to find out about? I don't really watch any movies I'd be ashamed to watch with anyone I know.
31. What's your drink? Diet coke.
32. Cowboys or Indians? Depends on if they are hot or not! I grew up with both so I can see pros and cons on both sides.
33. Cops or Robbers? Cops
34. Do you cheer for the bad guy? Nope
35. What Hollywood star do you think resembles you best? Can I make a wish?
36. If you had to pick one cast member of Grey's Anatomy, which one would you be? ???.
37. What do you want when you are sick? To be left alone.
38. Who from High School would you like to run into? My old friends.
39. What radio station is your car radio tuned to right now? KLUV
41. Stiffler or Oz? I have no idea what this means
42. Norm or Cliff? Neither
43. The Cosby Show or the Simpsons? Cosby
44. Worst Relationship Mistake that you wish you could take back? Old boyfriend
45. Do you like the Person who sits directly across from you at work? I sit with detention kids all day. Does that answer your question?
46. If you could get away with it who would you kill? I kill people in my writing everyday.
47. What Famous person would you like to have dinner with? I'd have to think about this one.
48. What famous Person would you like to sleep with? I'm not that kind of girl!
49. Have you ever had to use a fire extinguisher for its intended purpose? Yes. When my then three-year old son set his mattress on fire.
50. Last book you read for real? Murder, Mayhem & A Fine Man
51. Do you have a teddy bear? Not anymore.
52. Strangest Place you have ever brushed your teeth? Airport bathroom (I know, not strange, but I lead a pretty boring life.)
53. Somewhere in California you've never been and would like to go? Highway 101 and head north.
54. How many times a day do you text? Sometimes not even once.
55. At this point would you rather start a new career or relationship? Career. Full-time writing
56. Do you go to church? The Vineyard.
57. Pencil or Pen? Pencil. Mistakes erase better.
58. Describe your favorite Day? Sleeping late, watching a chick-flick with popcorn and a soda, and writing.