Wednesday, October 10, 2012

LAX AGAIN

Well, once again, I've been lax about reporting on my writing journey. So, let's get caught up, shall we? I finished, COOKING UP LOVE, Finding Love the Harvey Girl Way, and sent the completed manuscript to Harlequin's Heartsong Presents line. I finished four proposals. Two for Harlequin's Heartsong Presents, One for Harlequin's Love Inspired Historical, and one for Love Inspired's romantic suspense line. In addition to that, I've done a bit of marketing, not nearly enough, and ran one of my ebook historical romances, A Love for Delicious, free over the past weekend. Not as many downloads as I would have liked, but haven't given up yet. Sales have slowed for the month of October but I'm hopeful that scores of people will run out and buy a Kindle for themselves and loved ones at Christmas then proceed to download ALL of my books. I'm optimistic :) And I was one of the nine authors chosen for Barbour's Christmas anthology, A Pioneer Christmas due out for the holidays in 2013. So far in 2013, I have releasing, Unraveling Love, a novella by Barbour, Cooking Up Love, Heartsong Presents, SugarPlum Dreams, a Christmas story through Heartsong Presents, and A Cowgirl Christmas, an anthology by Barbour. Whew! When I comment on how busy I am, my friends all say, "Well, you asked for it." And, yes, I did. Thank you, God.

No comments: