Monday, October 10, 2011

FINISHING UP

As promised, first day of my new blog format and I'm giving you an update on my writing. I have more editors looking at my work than I can count on one hand, so I'm hopeful. It was challenging going from first person cozy mystery to third person historical romance, but I think I've done it. Today, I will finish up the last proposal I am working on and send it to my agent. Then, it's on to finishing one of my other manuscripts. It will be nice to work for a while on only one book.

If you haven't ordered Fudge-Laced Felonies on ebook, you might want to go to www.smashwords.com while it's only .99. It should be available on Amazon soon, and Candy-Coated Secrets releases this week on Smashwords. Also .99. Not sure how long these deals will last.

No comments: