Friday, May 01, 2009

SILLY FROG JOKE

I heard a silly joke last night while out with friends. Hopefully, I can remember it correctly.

A frog goes into the bank. He spots a teller at the far end. her name plate says Patricia Whack. He approaches her window and says, "Hello, my name is Frog Jagger. My father is Mick Jagger. I'm here to take out a $30,000 loan."

Patricia says, "That's a lot of funny. I'll need some security on the loan."

Frog pulls out a tiny porcelain elephant and hands it to Patricia. "Here is my security. I know the bank manager, he'll vouch for me."

Patricia takes the tiny item. "I'll have to check with him." She takes the elephant to the manager. "Sir, there is a frog requesting a $30,000 loan. He says his father is Mick Jagger and he has this for security. What is it?"

The bank manager studies the elephant, then says, "It's a knick-knack, Patty Whack, give the frog a loan for his father is a Rolling Stone."

Silly, huh? Hopefully it brings a smile to your face.

No comments: