Monday, February 18, 2008

Coming Up Empty

What to write, what to write?

Life has a way of keeping a person too busy to do much else but survive. Our teenage son seems to take up most of the time we have, with one escapade or another. Hopefully, he'll grow up soon and turn into the Godly man we hope and pray he does.

I've been reading quite a few good books lately. Found a new favorite suspense author. Allison Brennan. Scarey! A bit graphic, so if you're squeamish...

Still eagerly awaiting my first look at the cover of Fudge-Laced Felonies. Y'all will be the second to get a glimpse, after my husband of course.

I'm working on a new series, Tales from Timbuktu. Takes place in a fictional town in Arkansas. Working title is Hiding Behind Forgetfulness. I'm also working on Deceitful Promise which is a Romantic suspense. Busy! Busy!

No comments: