Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!

Wow, the beginning of another year. Resolutions? Oh, yeah. Lose thirty pounds, finish book two and three, write another one, get through the age of 16 with my son, write on my blog more, quit smoking...sounds daunting, doesn't it?

And, to top it off, my son got a restraining order served against him by his ex-girlfriend's parents. She got made when he broke up with her, didn't leave him alone, filled his head with "I'm sorry's" until I feel ill, and now the silly boy has to go to court for violation. Never mind she follows him around. And calls. And finds out where he's going to be and shows up. He believed her lies. Oh, the power females have over males. Especially ones with raging hormones. Well, my son's eyes are being opened--painfully. I pray God gets us all through it. My son's court hearing is February 1.

We still don't hear from our adoptive daughter who will be 19 on January 4th. Still praying she turns back to family and God.

The rest of the family is doing great and we celebrated a very happy Holiday season.

Here's to a blessed 2008 to all of you.

No comments: